Wednesday 7 March 2012

Woodingdean in Business - C'mon you businesses

I am really pleased to annouce that www.woodingdeaninbusiness.co.uk is now recruiting businesses. We have over 20 listings to date and are hoping to grow this to over 60 in the next two weeks - do visit the site to find out if we have hit this number yet.

I had always realised that reccruitment would be a hard task but I am surprised how much effort it requires. But with a steady rather than hot head Suzanne, James and I are encouraging, cajoling and enthusing people about the site and hopefully we will soon have a site full of listings from local businesses, clubs and charities that we can launch to the folk of Woodingdean - can't wait but then the work really starts

For more information about Woodingdeaninbusiness.co.uk contact me jo@frankontheweb.com - happy to talk!

No comments: